Best running Shoes of 2013
Running shoes are designed for physical exercises but they are used for all kinds of activities these days. The following list will give you information on the best-selling running shoes for men and women.
10 Best Running Shoes 2013
1. GEL-Nimbus 14 for men by ASICS. These running shoes come with Gel cushioning to add to the comfort men need when running or doing any other kind of activity. It also features a vertical Guidance Line to improve your natural stride. These running shoes are very sleek, and their collar memory foam will mold to your heel. The stability and comfort is added by a gender-specific sole.
2. GEL-Kayano 19 for men by ASICS. This shoe can be used for any purpose you can think of while providing the comfort and stability you are seeking. Stretchable and breathable materials are used in the manufacturing of this shoe for men to keep your feet cool and dry. The memory foam comes with two layers to help personalize fit, and the DuraSponge will help you get comfort in the forefront.
3. Speedcross 3 Trail for Men by Salomon. This running shoe comes with a Snow and Mud Contagrip sole to give you the blend of fit and performance you are seek. The Quicklace system will make you hit the ground and never look back. You will get enough grips and cushioning to feel happy running and walking with these shoes. You will never slip even on muddy hills.
4. GEL-Cumulus 14 for men by ASICS. This running shoe will provide you stability and agility when walking or running with them. Your feet will function better thanks to the Space Trusstic System, which creates a pocket close to the mid-sole helping keep the structural integrity of the shoe. The Impact Guidance System will improve your natural gait and the movement of your feet off the ground.
5. Wave Prophecy 2 for Men by Mizuno. This is a great looking shoe that absorbs shocks very well. People who participate in marathons will love those running shoes because they are very lightweight and supportive. The incorporation of the X-10 rubber on the sole of this shoe means that it will last longer than any other shoe in the market. You will enjoy a technology that will reduce the impact on your joints a lot.
6. GEL-Noosa Tri 8 for women by ASICS. This running shoe offers women stable and quick transitions while cross training or running in triathlons. The GEL cushioning system will help you absorb shock. These shoes come with elastic laces to help you get the stability you need. These shoes are very comfortable and will help you step with great running support.
7. GEL-Nimbus 14 for women by ASICS. The APMA has given a Seal of Acceptance to these shoes, and it speaks for itself about the quality of these running shoes for women. Its mesh materials improve the flow of air into the shoe, and help you keep comfortable and cool. The foot support and cushion are awesome, and if you normally have foot pain you will not realize this problem.
8. GEL-Kayano 19 for women by ASICS. Women will enjoy a chafe-free fit and lasting comfort thanks to the asymmetric lacing design of these running shoes. Antimicrobial protection is provided by the ComforDry sock liner. These shoes look and feel well, and they come in black, too. Women with fairly narrow feet will find these shoes very comfortable. These shoes will last a long time because they have been manufactured to give you a great return on investment.
9. Wave Rider 16 for women by Mizuno. Even though these shoes do not feel molded to your feet, they will provide you the support you are seeking. Women will realize that their feet and legs will feel well even if they wear these shoes all day long. Your ankles will not roll during you runs and your stride will be kept light.
10. GT 1000 for women by ASICS. These running shoes offer women excellent cushioning and stability at a fair price. The GT 1000 shoes come with some interesting stability features such as firm post under your heel and pro-nation control by using an arc. You also will enjoy lots of mid-foot stiffness thanks to a slimmer plastic shrank.
These shoes are here to stay.